Monday, March 1, 2010

Do You Know Why I Pulled You Over?

Khabby: "Speed."

Officer of the Law: "Do you know how fast you were going?"

Khabby: "80."

Yeah I know its late for this one, but I don't feel like putting forth the effort to go over 'The Game' yet so I'm phoning it in, and posting this half baked idea. I thought I would do a series of these t-shirts to fill the bottomless void that is this blog, but I'll probably give up at 2 after I get no response.

Wow, all that optimism and I haven't even started drinking yet. We Americans are taking it hard.

Well don't worry folks the 'Nikolai' comes in a variety of colors and styles, but today its featured in Oiler blue. Only available in XXXL so that you can be like the bruthas who wear t-shirts past their knees to cover up their pants hanging down by their ankles. Barely.

The style above is called 'Broken English' but there's also the 'Insurance Scam'...


And we all love when sports and movies crossover, so here we have 'the Fast and the Furious'...


And of course, 'Tambellini's Legacy'...


Get Yours Today!!!

No comments: