Thursday, April 30, 2009

What a Pleasant Surprise!

There's a Round Two Playoff Game on tonight!

Oh like whiskers on kittens, and all kinds of gay shit like that.

No really though, I'm glad I don't have to hold my nut for another night, purple has turned to blue.

The Chicago Blackhawks will travel north to the lovely province of British Columbia to entertain a crowd of thousands at the hostile General Motors Place, home of their Round Two rival the Vancouver Canucks. This Western Conference series should be a beauty.

Yeah this will be a series I keep a close eye on. Ahh, who the fuck am I kidding, I'll have my eye on all of them. I've paid my dime for the Center Ice package, you bet your ass I'm gonna get my money's worth.

I'm calling this the "Youth" series of the West, while the Ducks/Wings matchup is more the "Veteran" series, even though the Ducks are being led by the youth, its mostly veterans. Shut the fuck up, it is what I say it is.

We will call the Pens/Caps series the "Gary" series, in honor of the great mastermind, Gary Bettman. The fucker is a lawyer from New York, who selected this asshole, the commissioner of the NBA? Oh shit... Wait, wait... Pull what out?


And last, and certainly least will be the "Snoozer" series, Bruins/'Canes. I don't expect much excitement out of this series, but I hope I'm wrong, and some major shit goes down.

No comments: